this is for you mom

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

yay for 11 am class tomorrow!!

Today began with 9:30 Chinese class and the unpleasant notification that we have a quiz on thursday that I am really very unprepared for. Study group on wednesday woohoo!
Chinese was followed by some printing in the digilab and lunch and playgrounding with my sister Danielle and her 1.5 year old Jamie who is visiting. After that I ran to my 2 pm photo class - got some interesting critiques and a very cool self-portrait assignment. I really like the people in my photo class this semester and Diane (my teacher) is really, really cool. That class, clocking in at around 4 hours, is really wayyyy too long though.

I went to dinner and hung out with Danielle and my cousin Michelle. Just got back now and planning on reviewing some chinese, reading some of my book, showering, and going to bed.

My suitemates are at some movie and kelly isn't here (I'm assuming shes at her boys room) so I am looooooonely!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home