this is for you mom

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I am now enrolled in SEX, GENDER, AND THE BIBLE. It looks really interesting so far. I got some interesting feedback on my project today in class...not totally but I was looking for, but helpful and made me think about a few things differently...

so this is a photo in my common room of my roommate kelly and I:


I got told yesterday at training that I could move up and train with actual new trapeze people classes!! no more just with other people training to work there! Basically I felt like I got a gold star in elementary school :). Hopefully I'll improve quickly and get to start working working soon....I am excited to see Derek and Allie and the family this weekend but also excited for the next weekend in nyc...I have some ideas for shooting and I want to go to Beacon's Closet in Brooklyn.


and don't worry Danielle, I'm still acting like a Dobin to the best of my abilities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home