this is for you mom

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

sorry I haven't written in a while...I've been super super crazy busy. I'll write about whats happened the last week later, but this is whats on tab for the rest of the week

today
class, paper writing, running, making dinner at home, paper, paper, paper for sex gender and the bible (i'm sending it to dad to read over for me haha)

thursday
9:30 and 12:30 class until 2
I'd like to be shooting so I've got to talk to a few people about modeling
processing processing processing
I'm probably going to take thursday night to just do photo and homework so I get it out of the way for most of the weekend

friday
training at 1 with witt
more shooting i'm sure
maybe seeing mom and dad!
working 3:30 onwards
brooklyn dance party!!

saturday
shooting shooting shooting
crewing for some guys film
some volunteer business

sunday
AIDS walk in the morning
work 3:30-
JACKIE'S BIRTHDAY!!

monday
no classes!!

in retrospect my weekend doesn't look too bad...not as much planned out. I want to shoot A LOT though and hopefully aron yuster is coming in to visit this weekend....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home