this is for you mom

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

new orleans







none of these could possibly be sold so I'm not worried about putting them up.
It was a really amazing experience. But it has also generated a huge amount of work for me with all the photos...I'm entering some sculpture contest too, so now I have that to work on. It is a large cash prize that I would donate to the relief efforts if I won, but I probably won't because I have no time with editing the photos from the trip and everyone in the world coming to visit me this weekend.

I hate being stressed and overtired...it makes me mean and less articulate.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still enjoying your blog and viewing all your photos. Hope you have a chance to stop by A-19 next Fri.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Ruvym said...

Love the one of the guys praying in the airport. I need a good camera.

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home