this is for you mom

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

odds and ends

on display at the bronfman center for jewish student life at nyu:


I've been really really busy between internships, tutoring, schooling, trying to sleep. I can't wait to go home and actually be able to get more than 5 hours of sleep a night. Two people are mad at me right now and I don't know why. It is really upsetting honestly.

Matt and I are having a chametz party tomorrow night. I'm excited. Today I tutored at Washington Irving High School (every tuesday) and one of my kids and I talked about how if he read more his english would improve...and he told me that he didn't have any books at home. We got him one from the library and I'm bringing him one. It is hard to work with him because he really needs so much help with everything...it is rewarding though and he tries so hard and it super smart and never forgets anything once he learns it. Even though it makes me sad sometimes, I really want to spend the rest of my life working with kids. I can't imagine anything more rewarding than that.


I never did put up photos from purim when I was a flapper:









and these are photos from new orleans:


me = drywall expert














I also decided today to let my hair grow in curly. let the madness begin.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great matzah sukkahs. Glad you had a chance to visit today.

11:33 PM  
Blogger Sulayman said...

Really awesome pictures, they look so professional.

A-ha! They WERE sukkahs.

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home