this is for you mom

Friday, October 20, 2006

catch-up

last night I hung out at one of the sophmore-filled union square dorms. I lied...actually I should tell my whole day yesterday.
I modeled for one of the other photo majors who is doing a really cool project about the asian influence on world fashion. she put tons and tons of makeup on me and dressed me up in crazy stuff and had me do backbends and stand on my hands and do all sorts of crazy things. after that i went to the opening of the katrina photograps show that the photo department is hosting (I helped hang the show!!), then to dinner with bailey.
Bailey somehow convinced me to go to the jewish fraternities ice cream mixer. i went and hung out with a bunch of old friends...THEN we went to carlyle (that union square dorm) and just hung out with marsh, db, dakari, dee for a while and then i hung out with the dancers and larkin. it was raining so i didn't want to come all the way back so i just slept in the girldancers room. now i'm here, showering, packing, and heading to boston for the weekend to see laura and alex! (and shoot a lot a lot a lot)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

shoot what?

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home