this is for you mom

Sunday, December 10, 2006

because dee wants me to and because mom keeps asking me for photos


from right to left - my friend Jacob and me and my friend dee.
they live in one of the union square dorms and give me awesome kosher food and fantastic conversation and a very comfortable air mattress when I don't want to make it all the way back to chinatown. they are rocking.

Dee is also featured in my photo project:



a page from my book featuring dad and caleb!!

this is what I look like at art school parties:



I actually touched meat to make the food for chabad two weeks ago. GROSS.


I went to a fun party last night where I think I met every Jewish Syrian in the tri-county area..So I've got tons of stuff to be doing...like paper writing and project planning (I have some cool stuff in the works). I was really sad to miss the family hannukah party :(. i still have to tell mom what to get me (figuring it out :) ).
misssss you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home