this is for you mom

Monday, November 20, 2006

I had a super-crazy weekend that ended too soon

Thursday: class and photo until reallllllly late - trapeze school in the middle

Friday: posed for katelyn's 40's style shoot at 10, met up with the photographer who I'll be assisting for at 12:30, went to the trapeze school, hung out with witt and ate half a cake, went to yaffa with ben, liz, ali, anna, katelyn, jess, etc. then went to the gansevoort only to the carded and end up at some classy place in the meatpacking district - which is a really weird place. walked back in around 2:30

Saturday: printing printing printing all day broken up by food and picture hanging with my friend andrew. photo major party in prospect park at night with a crazy subway ride back.

Sunday: tried to go PS1 with katelyn...we failed. tried to go to Chelsea...the galleries are closed. worked for that photographer for basically the rest of the afternoon/night going to the post-office, labeling stuff, resizing images, copying, etc etc. then dinner with ben and then i went to bed.

my roommates were super loud this morning and woke me at 8ish even though I don't have class until 12:30...urgh. so that was my weekend. i have to do some more printing tonight, go to see scott mccloud speak, maybe go to my friend's party, get some sleep....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home