this is for you mom

Thursday, November 02, 2006

and there goes halloween





*I have changed my final project for photo III....I don't know to what yet. this is terrifying!!!!
*I tutored a bunch of kids today and my superviser told me I was awesome with them - that was nice.
*I still have a cold and was supposed to go to bed early...oh well.
*I am trying to figure out if I still want to double major in politics or want to minor in it instead so that I can take a bunch of other classes - HEADACHE!
*went to shake shack today in madison square park with a bunch of senior photo majors - the fries there are great.
*one of my roommates put a picture of my ex-boyfriend on our fridge. ouch. just the face i want to see when i'm getting food at 2 am. whatever whatever. i can hear danielle ranting about insensitivity already.
*I am applying for a fellowship to teach kids how to make artists books (!!) that I won't get hahahaha.
*I want to study abroad Argentina but NYU doesn't have a program and I want to graduate on time!
*boys are silly and none of them are interesting at all really....though i'm not really keeping an open mind- some just keep calling.
*I have two papers to write this weekend and my artlife to figure out.
*I miss Derek and Allie a lot.

I don't exactly know who reads this...can you email me and let me know?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i read this because i dont like doing precal hw.
i miss you too, a lot alot ALOT.
and this isn't derek
..

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the photos!!! I read this because I needed a break from writing a precal exam. (Bet your sister didn't know that I read your blog, too...)

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home