this is for you mom

Sunday, October 29, 2006

hmmm

so i remembered suddenly that no one knows what my room looks like except for mom and dad. so here is our sweet chinatown pad:

the view when you just come in our door of our common room:

the double (that i live in with kelly) is the door on the left....the triple (elsa, shaq, and jackie live there) is the door straight ahead)

our kitchen (which if directly on the right when you walk in)


our common room from another angle:


the hamster: Kingsley:


the view from just walking into mine and kellys room:


my side of the room:




bathroom: (pretty standard)

but how great is that shower curtain??


my desk (lots of pictures all around it):


please notice the absentee ballot on my desk :)


wall next to my desk:


polaroid wall!:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i feel like you're room would take a long time to get boring. plenty of eye candy... and by eye candy i mean you... i mean, uh...

-t-alabama... talabama!

12:23 AM  
Blogger Erica said...

don't worry...thats not some random creep...its my good buddy taylor :)

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home