this is for you mom

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Next Semesters Schedule (I register tomorrow)





Taking two studio classes AND a critical studies messes up my schedule since all of those meet only once a week and leave me room for only ONE stricly-academic course (though social history of photography is actually an art history course..)

One of those afternoons that I have free will be spent as a homework help tutor, I can intern on Thursday or Friday and work at the photo cage the other day/night. Of course, I need to actually shoot/print my own stuff which I'll probably end up doing thursday/friday/monday day around my other stuff and printing saturday/monday. It looks like I have a lot of free time, but I really won't when it comes down to the amount of work that has to be done for each studio class...

hopefully I get into everything that I want...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you get every course you wanted?

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home